Friday, January 12, 2007

ear hair

i've been putting this post off for two reasons:

1. i'm lazy
2. i'm really lazy
3. i can't count
f. i didn't want to look up a picture of ear hair

at work there is a guy who i will kindly refer to as 'bob'. bob is in his late 50's i would guess and is a part of the i.t. crew. bob has a problem. a hairy problem.

when i talk to bob i can't help but notice his ear hair .. i mean .. its not a little bit its pretty much an eyebrow inside his ear (don't even start me on his eyebrows). the shit sticks out so far i'm afraid to walk past him out of fear it might touch me.

this leads me to question why he hasn't done anything about it. is it an age thing, does he just not care ... if so why .. what does his wife think?

now i don't know about anyone else but if the hair in my ears outgrows the hair on my head something is wrong and that shit will need to be trimmed - or for those so inclined, waxed out.

2 comments:

Paul said...

You need to look at the positive side of it, now you can train to achieve your dream as a world champion limbo dancer :)

Old people are funny, they get set in their ways too quickly.. I blame the mother (lol im so Freud) everything is the mothers fault :)

This could also be explained by his job description... "i would guess and is a part of the i.t. crew" and therefore has no wife to make him cut it.

LOL EAR WAX

AdamMac said...

OMG! Why did I read this while eating?? Or while sitting at work drunk! Well I'm sure I'm not drunk, but hungover! Customers are funny!

Ewww... Ear hair!