Thursday, January 25, 2007

to speak or not to speak, that is the question

this one is only going to be short and sweet - i have recently been approached by my old school and have been asked if i could give a speech to first year students about my final year project and the overall course.

to me this sounds like an opportunity to say i have done something in life, a small feat for me, and plus i might be able to talk down on their level and tell them what the course is really like, like i wish i had done to me.

but on the other hand it could be embarrassing, i'm not the best public speaker, i usually fuck up sentences or make up words, or randomly use a rude word instead of a good one. i don't know if i am the most suited for such a task. so yes. that is where i am at now. i'm pondering the ups and the downs of the situation.

No comments: